What can you bring to the team? We want to know. Please send us your resume!
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Junior Graphic Designer
Employer: Chabo Communications & Design
Salary: Experience-based, to be discussed
Schedule: Full Time; Permanent; 37.5 hrs weekly
Location: Hawkesbury, ON
At Chabo we are artists, technicians, programmers, writers, coordinators and strategists with contrasting personalities and diverse talents. What could we possibly have in common? We all want to provide our clients a service that’s as awesome as we are.
- Proficient in both French (essential) and English.
- Good knowledge of the design softwares (Adobe Suite).
- Great sense of responsibility and organizational skills.
- Vibrant interest for design and comprehension of the online environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to work under pressure.
- Flexibility regarding work schedule in order to meet deadlines.
- ntiative and resourfulness.
- Commitment to providing quality services.
- Postsecondary education related to title
- Design, adapt and produce graphic material for printed and web tools.
- Participate at brainstorms.
- Assist at meetings with and without clients.
- Create visual assets for websites, animated graphics and videos.
- Produce websites with the help of a programer.
- Prepare files for digital and offset printing.
- Work closely with the team to solve issues.
- Analyse and manage one's schedule in order to meet deadlines.